- Full-time Social Worker position in Niagara County community based office working with diverse clients & families.
- LMSW or LCSW and seeking to advance credentials.
- Provide individual, couples and family therapy.
- Facilitate Domestic Violence Offender Groups and function as liaison with the courts.
- Provide Emergency financial relief services – including screening, linkage/referral, advocacy and providing assistance.
- Position requires clinical experience providing comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, conceptualization, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation for individuals, couples and families.
- Must have thorough understanding of domestic violence.
- Must function well with groups, able to collaborate with community partners, organize materials and present in effective manner.
- Flexibility with hours, some evenings required. Must work out of at least 2 office locations.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to function effectively and positively in a team environment working collaboratively with peers and community partners.
- Proficient engagement, interviewing, communication and clinical skills, as well as excellent documentation and computer skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments, exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Please send resumes to:
741 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
Attention: Human Resources