Catholic Charities strives to provide quality, effective and efficient services to all who present a need. We serve all – more than 50% of those who specify are non-Catholic.
Quality service is our mission and vision. Our range of programs is testament to an innovative and progressive agency, and to the number of partner and funding organizations that value our services, delivered by a professional, caring and compassionate staff.
We offer a network of programs:
- Emergency assistance, food pantries
- Counseling for families and individuals
- Education and career programs
- Foster care and adoption
- Marriage counseling
- Substance abuse treatment & youth prevention
- Therapeutic supervised visitation
- Child and senior day care centers
- Intensive, family-focused therapy for adolescents
- Services for seniors
- Immigration and refugee assistance
- Respite for caregivers
- Mental health and behavioral health services for children and adults
- Nutrition Services - WIC
Each year, we assist tens of thousands of people of all ages, races and religions. Providing the most comprehensive human services reaching the eight counties of Western New York, our programs are effective.
We are efficient. For every $1 donated, Catholic Charities is able to leverage $3 from other funding sources. Catholic Charities is an excellent example of efficient stewardship.
Catholic Charities of Buffalo strives to empower individuals, children and families to achieve and maintain meaningful, healthy and productive lives within their communities. We advocate for those in need – particularly those who are poor and most vulnerable.